If you’re in the market for a new ATV, you may have come across the Hisun brand. As an avid ATV rider, I’ve had the chance to test out a Hisun ATV and wanted to share my experience with you.
I have to say, I was pleasantly surprised by this brand. It’s not one that I had heard much about before, but I was in need of a new ride and decided to give it a try.
Keep reading to find out more about my experience in this Hisun ATV Reviews article and provide an in-depth review of its key features and performance.
Hisun ATV Reviews
Hisun ATVs offer excellent performance and durability, with customizable features and a high towing capacity. With a top speed of 60 mph, a 4WD system, and an electric steering wheel, these ATVs are perfect for any adventurer looking for a reliable and high-performing vehicle.
Hisun ATV Features
Below is a list of the top features of the Hisun ATV:
- A V twin OHV double cylinder 4 stroke engine.
- 976cc displacement
- 1200 lbs towing capacity.
- A maximum speed of 60 mph.
- Horsepower of 65 HP.
- 2WD and electronic 4WD drive system.
- Electric starter.
- Continuously variable Transmission system.
- Dual hydraulic rear and front disc brakes.
- Independent double A-Arm front and rear suspension type.
- Dry weight of 1069 lbs.
- Fuel capacity of 5.2 gallons.
- Instrumentation includes a standard Clock, Tachometer, Trip Odometer, Speedometer, and Hour Meter.
Pros & Cons of the Hisun ATV
While writing this Hisun ATV Reviews, I found out this vehicle has few pros & cons:
- Strong and durable engine.
- Offers great speed.
- Increased mileage.
- Great fuel capacity.
- Amazing towing capacity.
- Strong and durable body frame.
- Comes with varieties of safety features.
- You may have to change the clutch very often.
- Ignition issues are very prominent on this ATV.
- Getting replacement parts and accessories for this ATV may not be as easy.
Hisun ATV Problems
These are the most common Hisun ATV Problems:
- Transmission failure
- Battery issues.
- Ignition issues.
- Tire problems.
- Clutch replacement issues.
Check out this Hisun Sector 750 Problems article wherein I discuss these issues in more detail.
Hisun ATV Parts & Accessories
Below is a list of some Hisun ATV parts and accessories:
- SW motech pro Enduro strap tank bag.
- Hisun ATV seat
- SW motech pro Enduro Rackpack trail bag
- Front tail brush guard.
- Back buster universal hardware kit-2 point mount.
- CST ambush tire
- Kimpex handlebar.
- Glacier Pro plow frame.
- Synthetic winch rope
- Kimpex ii winch bumper.
- Hisun headlight mount.
- Handlebar-mounted adjustable mirror for Hisun ATV.
- Plow system Glacier Pro HD.
- 10L0L universal ATV seat cover.
- Pro Armor wheel and tire set.
- Glacier plow blade.
- Lock & Ride windshield.
- Hand and thumb Warmer kit.
Hisun ATV vs Polaris Sportsman ATV
Below is a table comparing the Hisun ATV with the Polaris sportsman:
|Features||Hisun ATV||Polaris Sportsman|
|Wheelbase||58.5 inches||50.5 inches|
|Ground clearance||12 inches||11.5 inches|
|Engine type||4-stroke OHV V twin, 2 cylinders liquid-cooled 976cc engine||499cc four-stroke single-cylinder ProStar liquid-cooled single-overhead-cam engine|
|Transmission||CVT transmission||Automatic PVT P/R/N/L/H In-line Shifting|
|Horsepower||65 HP||33 HP|
|Speed||60 mph||57 mph|
|Towing capacity||1,200 lbs||1,350 lbs|
Hisun ATV Price
Below in this Hisun ATV Reviews is a list of Hisun models and their prices:
- 2016 Hisun axis 110 $2,099
- Hisun forge 2-up 450 $5,999
- Hisun forge 2-up 550 $6,699
- Hisun forge 2-up 750 $7,599
- Hisun forge 400 $4,999
- Hisun forge 500 $5,999
- Hisun forge 700 $6,999
- Hisun tactic 800 $8,499
- Hisun forge 250 $4,399
- 2017 Hisun forge 1000 $2,199
- Hisun tactic 1000 $9,999
- 2018 Hisun forge 400i $4,199
- 2019 Hisun tactic 550 2-up $6,999
- Hisun tactic 750 2-up $8,299
- 2021 Hisun tactic 1000 EPS 2-up $9,999
- 2021 Hisun tactic 550 EPS 2-up $6,499
- 2022 Hisun forge 400i $4,699
- 2022 Hisun tactic 1000 EPS 2-up $11,299
Who Makes the Hisun ATV?
The Hisun ATV is manufactured by Hisun motors, with its headquarters in Chongqing, China.
Hisun ATV Dealers
You can readily locate Hisun ATV dealers across the US. However, to easily locate a Hisun ATV dealer closest to you, visit their website @Hisunmotors.com. You will find an option for locating dealers closest to you.
Hisun ATV Top Speed
The Hisun ATV offers a maximum speed of 60 mph with a horsepower of 65HP.
You might want to check out this popular article on Polaris Phoenix 200 Top Speed.
HISUN ATV Models
Below is a list of all the Hisun ATV models:
- 2016 Hisun axis 110
- Hisun forge 2-up 450
- Hisun forge 2-up 550
- Hisun forge 2-up 750
- Hisun forge 400
- Hisun forge 500
- Hisun forge 700
- Hisun tactic 800
- Hisun forge 250
- 2017 Hisun forge 1000
- Hisun tactic 1000
- 2018 Hisun forge 400i
- 2019 Hisun tactic 550 2-up
- Hisun tactic 750 2-up
- 2021 Hisun tactic 1000 EPS 2-up
- 2021 Hisun tactic 550 EPS 2-up
- 2022 Hisun forge 400i
- 2022 Hisun tactic 1000 EPS 2-up
Is the Hisun ATV Street Legal?
Unfortunately, the Hisun ATV is not street-legal, just like every other off-road vehicle. The Hisun ATV, however, can be made street-legal if permitted by your state law. All you need to do is register the vehicle and add the required safety accessories to your ATV, and you are cleared to hit the road.
What Engine Does the Hisun ATV Have?
The Hisun ATV uses a 4-stroke OHV V twin, 2 cylinders liquid-cooled 976cc engine, which produces a maximum speed of 60 mph and horsepower of 65.
Is the Hisun ATV 4 Wheel Drive?
The Hisun ATV has a 4 wheel drive with continuous variable Transmission, which allows you to easily switch from a 2 wheel drive system to 4 wheel depending on the terrain you are crushing on.
Your Hisun ATV won’t start? Check out this ATV Starter Solenoid Wiring Diagram to fix it yourself.
The Hisun ATV offers a ground clearance of about 12 inches with a 58.5 wheelbase which is quite impressive for an ATV.
The Hisun ATV series is one of the best you can find today regarding reliability and superior performance. This vehicle is suitable for both play and works with unique features like a fuel capacity of 5.2 gallons, towing capacity of 1200 lbs, ground clearance of 12 inches, and more, as you find in this Hisun ATV Reviews. I recommend this vehicle for anyone looking to enjoy speed, power, and durability on an ATV.