There are a lot of things to consider when looking out for a good UTV. You need a UTV that is sturdy and comfortable as well as affordable.
I have a perfect recommendation for you. The Axis 700 UTV comes with some features that are peculiar to it and it is suitable for both work and pleasure.
This article will give you a detailed review of the Axis 700 UTV, its features, pros and cons, and lots more.
Axis 700 UTV Reviews
The Axis 700 UTV comes with a 686cc 4-Stroke Electronic Fuel Injection Engine which makes it a very powerful utility vehicle. It is designed with a 4-Wheel Drive, Dual A-Arm Suspension, and a winch of 3500 lb to make sure it can withstand the toughest of terrains.
Check out this other utility vehicle from Hisun at Axis 500 UTV Reviews.
Axis 700 UTV Reviews: Features
In this aspect of the article, we will walk you through the features that make this UTV a great recommendation for you.
- Liquid-Cooled 686CC Electronic Fuel Injection 4-Stroke Engine.
- Low, High, Neutral, Reverse Gears.
- Roof Included.
- Windshield Included.
- Independent A-Arm Suspension.
- Includes a 3500-pound winch.
- 4-Wheel Drive.
- Aluminum Rims.
- Height: 72.4 inches; Width: 57.5 inches; Weight: 1197 lbs, Length: 118 inches
- 29.69 HP.
- Torque: 32.45 lbs.
- Motor type: Gas.
- Top speed: 50 MPH.
- Fuel tank capacity: 28.77 liters.
Pros & Cons
This aspect of the article will show you the pros and cons of using this side by side:
- 2-year warranty.
- It offers a smooth and comfortable ride.
- It has a powerful engine and a long run time.
- Great shocks and suspension.
- Sometimes the fuel gauge has issues.
- It can be noisy.
- Engine overheats when you drive the vehicle for a long time.
- It doesn't have a large fuel capacity.
Axis 700 UTV Side by Side Parts & Accessories
These are some of the side by side accessories of the Axis 700 UTV:
- Chikia Hisun Hood Straps Door Rubber Return Latch Kit Replacement.
- OEM Hisun Brake Master Cylinder Pump.
- RZR Storage Bags- SUNPIE UTV Rear Cab Pack Center Storage Bag.
- WonVon X3 Cover with Zipper & Air Holes Heavy Waterproof Duty.
- 420D Oxford Cloth All Weather Protection Covers.
- Hisun Rear Windshield Soft Windscreen Back Window.
- Hisun UTV Hand Windshield Wiper 15.7” Wiper Blades.
- OEM Hisun Oil Filter.
- Chikia Hisun UTV Clear Rear Soft Windshield Back Window Dust Panel.
- Universal ATV UTV SXS Street Legal Kit with Rocker Switch Turn Signal Light Horn Flasher Relay.
- Kemimoto UTV Rear Windshield with Zipper Back Window.
- Kemimoto UTV Camo Bucket Seat Cover with Back Seat Cover.
Axis 700 Side by Side Problems
These are the 5 main Axis 700 Side by Side Problems:
- Problems with the fuel gauge.
- Problems with the rack and pinion.
- Without maintenance, parts begin to damage through friction.
- Overheating problems.
- It sometimes misfires when it is being revved.
If you want to understand these issues in detail, check out this article on Intimidator UTV Problems
Axis 700 UTV Top Speed
The Axis 700 UTV has a top speed of 50 MPH.
Axis 700 UTV vs Polaris Ranger
Check out this comparison table of Axis 700 UTV vs Polaris Ranger:
|Axis 700 UTV||Polaris Ranger UTV|
|Engine||Liquid-Cooled Electronic Fuel Injection 4-Stroke Engine||Liquid cooled single cylinder engine.|
|Torque||32.45 pounds-feet||62 pounds-feet.|
|Transmission Type||Automatic CVT||Continuously Variable (CVT)|
|Ground Clearance||11 inches||12.5 inches|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||28.77 litres||43 liters|
|Towing Capacity||1200 lbs||2500ibs|
|Drive||2WD/4WD||Selectable 4X2 / AWD|
|Wheelbase||75 inches||81.1 inches|
|Size||118.5×57.5×72.4 inches||152 x 62.5 x 75 inches|
Axis 700 UTV vs Can-Am Defender
Check out this comparison table of Axis 700 UTV vs Can-Am Defender:
|Axis 700 UTV||Can-Am Defender UTV|
|Engine||Liquid-Cooled Electronic Fuel Injection 4-Stroke Engine||Rotax v twin 4 stroke engine.|
|Torque||32.45 pounds-feet||69 pound-feet|
|Transmission type||Automatic CVT||CVT|
|Ground Clearance||11 inches||13 inches|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||28.77 liters||40.13 liters|
|Cargo Bed Capacity||350 lbs||1000 lbs|
|Towing Capacity||1200 lbs||2500lbs|
|Drive||2WD/4WD||Switchable 4×2, 4×4|
|Wheelbase||75 inches||83.27 inches|
|Size||118.5×57.5×72.4 inches||158.3 x 64 x 79.5 inches|
Axis 700 UTV Price
The Axis 700 UTV comes at a starting price of $10,999.
Where Can You Find Axis 700 UTV for Sale?
The Axis 700 UTV can be found for sale in UTV dealerships in the following states: Alabama, Arizona, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, Ohio, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee and Virginia, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Michigan, Mississippi, and Nebraska.
How Much Horsepower Does the Axis 700 UTV Have?
The Axis 700 UTV comes with a Horsepower of 26.69.
Who Makes the Axis 700 UTV?
The sole manufacturer of the Axis 700 UTV is Hisun Motors Corp located in the United States of America.
Is the Axis 700 UTV Street Legal?
It is illegal and unsafe to operate this UTV on public streets, roads, or highways because the Axis 700 UTV is originally designed and made, solely, as an off-road vehicle. However, you can make it street legal by following traffic laws governing your area and purchasing some accessories.
What Engine Does the Axis 700 UTV Have?
The Axis 700 UTV uses a Liquid-Cooled 686CC Electronic Fuel Injection 4-Stroke Engine.
Is the Axis 700 UTV 4-Wheel Drive?
Yes, the Axis 700 UTV is a 4-wheel drive because it uses a 2WD/4WD drive system.
Axis 700 UTV Ground Clearance
The Axis 700 UTV comes equipped with a ground clearance of 11 inches which allows it to move easily in any kind of terrain.
When it comes to good UTVs, the Axis 700 UTV is one of the best and should be considered as one because of its many awesome features and affordable price.
It also offers a 2-year warranty for any problems it may have that require fixing.
I hope you found this article on the reviews of the Axis 700 UTV helpful.