We own a Polaris RANGER 570 UTV and it is great as an all-terrain vehicle while being efficient in off-roading.
I have seen many reviews on this utility vehicle, but none are good enough to help a buyer make his purchase decision.
This is why I wrote this Polaris Ranger 570 Reviews article to help you decide by listing its features, pros, cons, price, and accessories and comparing it with other UTVs in the market.
- Polaris Ranger 570 Reviews
- Polaris Ranger 570 Reviews: Features
- Pros & Cons
- Polaris Ranger 570 Side by Side Parts & Accessories
- Polaris Ranger 570 Side by Side Problems
- Polaris Ranger 570 Top Speed
- Cfmoto Uforce 1000 vs Polaris Ranger 570
- Polaris Ranger 570 vs Can-Am Defender
- Polaris Ranger 570 Price
- Where can you find Polaris Ranger 570 for sale?
- How Much Horsepower Does the Polaris Ranger 570 Have?
- Who makes the Polaris Ranger 570?
- Is the Polaris Ranger 570 Street legal?
- What engine does the Polaris Ranger 570 side by side have?
- Is the Polaris Ranger 570 side by side a 4 wheel drive?
- Ground Clearance
Polaris Ranger 570 Reviews
The Polaris Ranger 570 provides an interior that offers enough legroom and gear storage. It is quite strong and comes with state-of-the-art top-notch suspension travel, and ground clearance. It also comes equipped with LED headlights that provide heightened illumination for tracks and trails with little or no light.
Check out this popular utility vehicle at CFMOTO UForce 1000 Reviews.
Polaris Ranger 570 Reviews: Features
These are the features of the Polaris Ranger 570:
- 567 cc DOHC 4-stroke single cylinder engine.
- 800 lb bed capacity and 1500 lb towing capacity.
- 44 horsepower.
- 79-inch wheelbase.
- Hydraulic disc front and rear brakes.
- MacPherson strut; 9-inch travel front suspensions.
- Double A-arms, IRS; 10-inch travel rear suspensions.
- Electronic fuel injection.
- Manual steering, optional electric power steering.
- AWD, selectable 2WD, Turf mode Drivetrain.
- Carlisle 489 tires with 25×8-12 for the front and 25×10-12 for the rear.
- Dry Weight: 1,073 lb. (base) / 1,102 lb. (Premium).
- Fuel Capacity of 9 gallons.
- 10.5 inches ground clearance.
Pros & Cons
This section of the Polaris Ranger 570 Reviews brings to light the pros and cons that accompany using a Polaris Ranger 570 vehicle.
- Very affordable.
- Superior differential locking for off-road capability.
- A 60 inches in width which is suitable for hauling and trail riding.
- Great for work.
- Fun to ride.
- Perfect fit.
- Not so great in tight trails
- Does not cover the windshield so water runs down on the dash inside.
Polaris Ranger 570 Side by Side Parts & Accessories
Below is an outline of the parts and accessories of the Polaris Ranger 570 side by side
- Ranger rear view mirror.
- LDETXY Rubber Bed Mat.
- KEMIMOTO Ranger Bed Box.
- Ranger cover: 2 sheet kemimoto UTV cover & storage box.
- SAUTVs under seat storage box.
- Badass moto roll bar grab handle.
- Starknight Ranger tie down anchors.
- Polaris full size framed door kit.
- Polaris Turn signal and Horn Kits.
- Roofs and Roof Racks.
- Universal Snow Plows.
- Heat Shields and Frame Support.
- Power Steering Kits
- ECU tuners.
- Prop Shafts, Rack and Pinions.
- Radius Rods and Tie Rods.
- Ramps and Roll Bar Handles.
- Clutches and Clutch Kits.
- A-Arms and A-Arm Guards.
Polaris Ranger 570 Side by Side Problems
Here are some of the problems of the Polaris Ranger 570 vehicle:
- Engine issues.
- Gear shift issues.
- Transmission problems.
- Fuel pump faults.
- Problems with starting.
Polaris Ranger 570 Top Speed
The top speed of the Polaris Ranger 570 is 40-50 mph.
Cfmoto Uforce 1000 vs Polaris Ranger 570
Next on this article on Polaris Ranger 570 Reviews is a comparison between this vehicle and CFMoto Uforce 1000:
|Cfmoto Uforce 1000||Polaris Ranger 570|
|Full tank capacity||40 liters||43 liters|
|Horsepower||79 HP||44 HP|
|Transmission type||CVT with thumb control||Automatic PVT H/L/N/R/P; shaft|
|Size||2945×1615×1850mm||152 x 62.5 x 75 inches|
|Engine||V twin, liquid-cooled SOHC 4-stroke engine||Liquid-cooled DOHC 4-stroke single cylinder engine|
|Towing capacity||2000 lb||1500 lb|
|Torque||60 pounds-feet||62 pounds-feet|
|Drive||Selectable 2wd/4wd||AWD, selectable 2WD, Turf mode Drivetrain|
|Ground Clearance||11.4 inches||10.5 inches|
You may also like this overview in the Honda Pioneer 700 Reviews article.
Polaris Ranger 570 vs Can-Am Defender
Below is a comparison table between the Polaris Ranger 570 and the Can-Am Defender:
|Polaris Ranger 570||Can-Am Defender|
|Horse Power||44 HP||52 HP|
|Transmission||Automatic PVT H/L/N/R/P; shaft||PDrive primary CVT with engine braking and electronic drive belt protection L/H/N/R/P|
|Engine Type||567cc 4-stroke single cylinder DOHC||650cc Rotax® ACE (Advanced Combustion Efficiency) 650cc single cylinder, liquid-cooled|
|Suspension||Front: MacPherson strut 9 in. (22.9 cm) of travel
Rear: Dual A-arm, IRS 10 in. (25.4 cm) of travel
|Front and rear: Double A-arms, 10” (25.4 cm) travel|
|Tires||Front: 25 x 8-12; Carlisle 489
Rear: 25 x 10-12; Carlisle 489
|Front: XPS Trail Force 27 x 9 x 14 in.
Rear: XPS Trail Force 27 x 11 x 14 in.
|Width||60 inches||62 inches|
|Dry Weight||1070 lb||1475 lb|
|Towing Capacity||1500 lb||2500 lb|
|Bed Capacity||800 lb||1000 lb|
|Ground Clearance||10.5 inches||11 inches|
Polaris Ranger 570 Price
This awesome vehicle comes with a starting price of $10,999. It is relatively affordable when you compare it with the many features it comes equipped with.
Where can you find Polaris Ranger 570 for sale?
The Polaris Ranger 570 vehicle can be found in any Polaris distribution office. You can also log on to their website at ranger.polaris.com for more information on purchases and dealers.
How Much Horsepower Does the Polaris Ranger 570 Have?
The Polaris Ranger 570 is equipped with a maximum horsepower of 44.
Who makes the Polaris Ranger 570?
The Polaris Ranger 570 is manufactured by Polaris Industries based in Minnesota. They are a leading figure in the manufacturing of off-road vehicles, snowmobiles, all-terrain vehicles, and lots more.
Is the Polaris Ranger 570 Street legal?
The Polaris Ranger 570 was designed to be an off-road vehicle and therefore is not street-legal in most states. However, there are directives laid down by each state guiding the conversion of such vehicles to street-legal UTV.
What engine does the Polaris Ranger 570 side by side have?
The Polaris Ranger 570 uses a 567cc 4-stroke Single Cylinder DOHC with a horsepower of 44. This is the only kind of engine that can power the Ranger 570 line.
Is the Polaris Ranger 570 side by side a 4 wheel drive?
The Polaris Ranger 570 comes with the capability to switch between AWD and the selectable 2WD. Because of this, it can be referred to as a 4-wheel drive.
This Polaris Ranger 570 vehicle comes with a ground clearance of 10.5 inches.
As you have seen, the Polaris Ranger 570 vehicle is a perfect off-road vehicle. Not only does it come with features that make it absolutely durable and reliable, but it is also affordable as well. This UTV also offers comfort for relaxation purposes and is a good vehicle for work and fun. I hope this article on Polaris Ranger 570 Reviews is helpful.