When we had the release of the Honda Pioneer 700 delayed earlier this year, the speculations about this vehicle were all over. Questions about how good the Pioneer 700 UTV would be and what distinguishing features it would come with, surfed the internet.
Honda Pioneer 700 is finally out and amidst the thrill, there is obviously a need for a review on this utility vehicle.
This article on Honda Pioneer 700 reviews has all the information you need to know about this latest Pioneer 700 model, with its features, pros, cons, problems, and more.
Honda Pioneer 700 Reviews
The Honda Pioneer 700 is designed with a 675cc four-stroke (OHV) single cylinder, 4 valve engine that generates a speed of about 45mph and 36.1 horsepower. It comes with a towing capacity of 1500 Ibs and has many accessories & safety options while being affordable.
Honda Pioneer 700 Reviews: Features
Next on this Honda Pioneer 700 Review is a list of the unique features of this vehicle.
- Triple disc brakes with patented scraper system to prevent debris build-up.
- Rubber-mounted & liquid-cooled 675cc four-stroke OHV single cylinder 4 valve engine.
- Programmed fuel injection system.
- Top speed of 45MPH via electronic speed limiter.
- 36.1 horsepower.
- 1000 pound bed capacity.
- Adjustable preload rear shocks.
- A heavy duty torque converter and three hydraulic converters.
- Independent double wishbone front suspension with dual-rate springs.
- A glovebox in the cabin.
- Hydraulic assist struct to help tilt the bed.
- Electric starting.
- 37.5 watts headlights.
- Durable contoured seats.
- OSHA rollover protection.
- Automatic style three points seat belts with emergency locking retractors.
- Latch doors.
- 7.9 gallons with 1.2 gallons reserve.
- 1500 pounds towing.
Check out this article on the 2023’s bestselling utility vehicle at Intimidator UTV Reviews.
Pros & Cons
This section of the Honda Pioneer 700 Reviews has details about the pros and cons of this vehicle.
- Improved air intake system.
- Offers a higher AC generator output.
- Increased fuel capacity.
- Provides more storage space.
- Has a wide range of accessories.
- Comes with a versatile tilt bed.
- Increased safety.
- Provides reduced vibration.
- Offers smoother rides.
- Agile steering response.
- Has a durable steel frame.
- You may notice some transmission issues on this vehicle.
- The differential lock may start having issues and refuse to start at some point.
Honda Pioneer 700 UTV Problems
These are the common Honda Pioneer 700 UTV Problems:
- Performance issues.
- Erratic oil reading.
- Differential lock not working.
- Engine not working.
- Transmission issues.
- Loss of power.
- Restricted shifting.
Honda Pioneer 700 Parts & Accessories
Next on this Honda Pioneer 700 Review is a list of different parts and accessories for this UTV.
- Honda genuine rear drink holder.
- Full storage cover.
- Honda Flag Mount.
- Pioneer 700 windshield wiper kit
- Pioneer 700 wind deflector, glass, full poly, hard coat windshield.
- Wind mount bracket.
- Pioneer 700 warn 4500 in winch
- Receiver hitch plug
- Plow push tube
- Plow mount.
- Plow blade
- Hitch ball.
- Hard roof.
- Camo Fabric roof rear panel.
- Aluminum A-Arm guard.
- Rubber floor mat.
- Rearview mirror
- Seat and headrest cover
- LED light bar.
- Horn kit.
- Backup alarm
- Auxiliary LED lights.
- Accessory sub-harness
- 44mm light bar clamp.
- Hard and Fabric front, rear panel.
- Under dash storage pocket
- Rubber bed mat.
- Rear cab net.
- Bed extender and mat.
Honda Pioneer 700 Price
The Honda Pioneer 700 (2 seaters) ranges from $9,999. The Pioneer 700 (4 seaters) on the other hand ranges from $11,499.
Who Makes the Honda Pioneer 700?
The Honda Pioneer 700 is designed by Honda research and development in Ohio and built at Honda South Carolina.
Honda Pioneer 700 Dealers
To get Honda Pioneer 700 dealers close to you, [email protected]. click on the dashboard by your left and select Honda owners. Click the dashboard on the right and then select dealers.
Honda Pioneer 700 Top Speed
The top speed of the Honda Pioneer 700 is 45MPH with 36.1 HP. This may not keep up on all terrains out there, however, it is fast enough to help get the work done.
List of All the Models
Below is a list of the Honda Pioneer 700 models:
- Honda Pioneer 700 2 Seater.
- Honda Pioneer 700 deluxe 2 Seater.
- Honda Pioneer 700 4 seaters.
- Honda Pioneer 700 deluxe 4 seaters.
Honda Pioneer vs Polaris Ranger
In this section of the Honda Pioneer 700 Reviews, I compared the Pioneer with the Polaris ranger:
- The Polaris Ranger has a 12V, 400-CCA (Cold Crank Amp) battery with an assembled dimension of 6.56l x 5b x 6.88h inches, not including wire harness and mounting accessories while the Honda Pioneer 700 has a 12V, 200-CCA (Cold Crank Amp) battery with an assembled dimension of 5.94l x 3.43b x 5.79h inches.
- The Polaris Ranger has an aluminum wheel composition. On the other hand, Pioneer is designed with a steel wheel composition.
- The Polaris Ranger has more fuel capacity with a 2.1 gallon difference compared to the Pioneer.
- Honda Pioneer offers a lower drivetrain loss compared to the Polaris Ranger.
Is the Honda Pioneer 700 Street Legal?
The Honda Pioneer 700 is not street legal as it is designed as an off road vehicle. However, depending on your state laws, you can make this vehicle street legal by adding the necessary accessories.
What Engine Does the Honda Pioneer 700 Side by Side Have?
The Honda Pioneer 700 uses a rubber mounted liquid cooled 675cc four-stroke OHV single cylinder 4 valve engine which generates a maximum speed of 45mph with 36.1 horsepower.
Is the Honda Pioneer 700 4 Wheel Drive?
The Honda Pioneer has a 4 wheel drive mode. When the need arises you can easily switch from 2WD to 4WD using the gearshift selection present in this vehicle. You can also engage the front 4WDw/differential lock for increased pull.
What is the Ground Clearance of the Pioneer 700 UTV?
The ground clearance of the Honda Pioneer 700 is 10.7 inches with a wheelbase of 76.8 inches. This is almost similar to other higher versions in the market today.
The Honda Pioneer 700 is one of the best low cost UTVs on the market today. It offers great value for money with unique features like a 675cc 4 stroke 4 valve single cylinder engine which generates a speed of 45mph and allows you to get through various terrains. The Honda Pioneer comes in both 2 seater and 4 seaters. It offers various safety features like 3-point seatbelts. Even though are quite a few Honda Pioneer 700 UTV Problems, it offers a wide range of accessories allowing you to get the best from your vehicle.
I hope you found this article on Honda Pioneer 700 Reviews helpful.