The Cub Cadet Challenger 750 is a very useful utility vehicle that offers you durability, affordability, and comfort.
This is an article on the Cub Cadet Challenger 750 Reviews and we have detailed every information you need to know about its features, pros and cons, and lots more.
Cub Cadet Challenger 750 Reviews
The Cub Cadet Challenger 750 is a heavy-duty 735cc engine UTV that is equipped with a digital dash display, on-demand 4WD, and large profile 26-inch off-road tires. In all, it is a loaded package with a 45mph maximum speed, towing capacity of 1200 lb, and produces a torque of 70-90 pounds.
You may also like this UTV by Tracker, so check out this article on Tracker 800sx reviews.
Cub Cadet Challenger 750 Features
These are the top features of the Cub Cadet Challenger 750 UTV:
- Liquid cooled, 735cc Electronic Fuel Injection 4-stroke Engine.
- Enclosed L-H-N-R CVT Transmission.
- 37.5 Horsepower.
- On-Demand 4WD Drive System.
- Box Capacity: 500 lb.
- Towing Capacity: 1,200 lb.
- Dry Weight: 1,319 lb.
- Fuel Capacity: 28.8 liters.
- Front Tires: 26 in. x 9-12 inches; Rear Tires: 26 in. x 10-12 inches.
- Ground Clearance: 11 inches.
- Wheelbase: 113 inches.
- 1-Year Warranty.
- Length: 155.5 inches.
- Width: 65 inches.
- Height: 77.75 inches.
- Weight: 1,319 lb.
- Top speed: 45 MPH.
- Torque: 70-90 pounds ft.
Pros & Cons
While writing this Cub Cadet Challenger 750 Reviews article, we found some pros & cons about the utility vehicle.
- It comes with built-in accessories.
- Great storage space underneath the seat.
- It has a powerful engine.
- It gives smooth handling.
- It has a great suspension.
- Sometimes the steering is too heavy.
- It does not have a visible gauge for the oil level.
- This UTV must have a hitch attachment otherwise it cannot pull anything heavy.
Cub Cadet Challenger 750 Problems
These are the 5 common Cub Cadet UTV Side by Side Problems:
- Gear shift problems.
- Problems with the clutch.
- Transmission problems.
- Engine suddenly shuts down.
- The steering feels too heavy sometimes.
Check this article on Hisun Sector 750 Problems to know more about these issues in detail.
Cub Cadet Challenger 750 Accessories
Below are some of the parts and accessories for Cub Cadet UTV:
- Universal Gas Inline Fuel Filters with Magnet.
- Hisun Hood Straps Door Rubber Return Latch Kit Replacement.
- OEM Hisun Brake Master Cylinder Pump.
- Chikia Hisun UTV Roll Bar Cup Holder, Water Bottle Beverage Drink with Velcro Straps and mesh Pocket.
- OEM Hisun Oil Filter.
- Chikia Hisun UTV Clear Rear Soft Windshield Back Window Dust Panel.
- Hisun LED Headlights Lamp light.
- Cadet Mini bike 12W BA20D White Hi/Low Beam Bulb.
- Hisun Rear Windshield Soft Windscreen Back Window.
- CHIKIA UTV Hand Operated Windshield Wiper.
Cub Cadet Challenger 750 Top Speed
The Cub Cadet UTV has a top speed of about 45 MPH.
Cub Cadet Challenger 750 vs Polaris Ranger UTV
This is a brief comparison between the Cub Cadet Challenger and the Polaris Ranger UTV:
|Cub Cadet Challenger 750||Polaris Ranger UTV|
|Engine||Liquid cooled, Electronic Fuel Injection 4-stroke Engine.||Liquid cooled single cylinder engine.|
|Torque||70-90 pounds-feet||62 pounds-feet.|
|Transmission type||Enclosed CVT||Continuously Variable (CVT)|
|Ground Clearance||11 inches||12.5 inches|
|Full tank capacity||28.8 liters||43 liters|
|Towing capacity||1200 lbs||2500ibs|
|Drive||4WD||Selectable 4X2 / AWD|
|Size||155.5 × 65× 77.75 inches||152 x 62.5 x 75 inches|
Cub Cadet Challenger 750 vs Can-Am Defender
This is a comparison between the Cub Cadet Challenger UTV and the Can-Am Defender:
|Cub Cadet Challenger 750||Can-Am Defender|
|Engine||Liquid cooled, Electronic Fuel Injection 4-stroke Engine||Rotax v twin 4 stroke engine.|
|Torque||70-90 pounds-feet||69 pound-feet|
|Transmission type||Enclosed CVT||CVT|
|Ground Clearance||11 inches||13 inches|
|Full tank capacity||28.8 liters||10.6 gallons|
|Towing capacity||1200 lbs||2500lbs|
|Drive||4×4wd||Switchable 4×2, 4×4|
|Size||155.5 × 65× 77.75 inches||158.3 x 64 x 79.5 inches|
Cub Cadet Challenger 750 Price
The Cub Cadet UTV is sold within the price range of $10,000- $15,299.
What Motor Is in The Cub Cadet Challenger 750?
The Cub Cadet Challenger MX 750 is equipped with a Hisun EFI OHV 735cc gasoline engine.
Does the Cub Cadet Challenger 750 have power steering?
The Cub Cadet Challenger 750 does have an Electronic Power Steering (EPS).
Where Can You Find Cub Cadet Challenger 750 for Sale?
The Cub Cadet UTV can be found for sale from their specific dealers located all across America. To find a dealer, you can use their official website.
How Much Horsepower Does a Cub Cadet Challenger 750 Have?
The Cub Cadet Challenger 750 has a Horsepower of 37.5.
Who Makes the Cub Cadet Challenger 750?
The Hisun Motors Corp. in Chongqing, China is the manufacturer of the Cub Cadet Challenger MX 750UTV.
Is Cub Cadet Challenger 750 Street Legal?
The Cub Cadet Challenger 750 is not street legal because it was made as an off road vehicle. However, you can make your CFMoto Uforce 1000 street legal by simply following the laid down rules of your state and adding the needed safety accessories.
What Engine Does the Cub Cadet Challenger 750 by Side Have?
The Cub Cadet Challenger 750 uses a Liquid cooled, Electronic Fuel Injection 4-stroke Engine.
Is the Cub Cadet Challenger 750 UTV 4 Wheel Drive?
Yes, the Cub Cadet Challenger 750 is a 4-wheel drive because of its on-demand 4×4 drive system.
Who makes Cub Cadet 750?
The Cub Cadet 750 UTV is made by Hisun Motors Corp.
How wide is a Cub Cadet Challenger 750?
The Cub Cadet Challenger 750 is 61.75 inches wide with the dimension of 118” x 61.75” x 76.75″.
The Cub Cadet Challenger 750 comes with a ground clearance of 13 inches ensuring that it can navigate through different terrains effortlessly.
With this Cub Cadet Challenger 750 Reviews article, you can make a decision to buy the utv. This vehicle is powerful and is a good recommendation for your work and leisure.