The Christmas holidays are just around the corner and finally, you can start looking at ideas for the Christmas Parade in your area.
Here are 10 great Christmas Golf Cart Parade ideas you can put to work for a unique, Christmas themed golf cart parade.
Top 10 Christmas Golf Cart Parade Ideas
These are the top 10 Christmas Golf Cart Parade Ideas:
Ten Feet Long Green Parade Floats, Skirting Decorations
Fovths 12 Set Foam Gingerbread Man Ornament
Kurt Adler 12-Inch Lighted Christmas Gingerbread House
Santa's Sleigh and Reindeer Assortment
KIMOBER 32.8 Ft Christmas Pre Lit Tinsel Garland
Bigtime Signs Fun Jumbo Reflective Magnetic Peek-A-Boo Reindeer Christmas Car Decorations Kit | Funny Santa's Helper Face + 2 Hooves | Reindeer Holiday Automotive Magnet (Peek-A-Boo Reindeer)
300 Pcs 8-Sheet Christmas Snowflake Cling Stickers
Sunnyglade 22Inch Tabletop Christmas Tree Mini Artificial Christmas Tree with 30 LED Lights & 24 Pcs Christmas Ball for Table Top Desk Classic Series Holiday Decoration (Green)
Kurt Adler 10-Light Novelty Candy Light Set
Kurt S. Adler Lollipop Ornament - 3 Assorted: RED/White/Green, RED/White and Star Pattern
You may like this article on Golf Cart Christmas Decorations.
Best Christmas Golf Cart Parade Kits
This is a list of some of the best golf cart parade kits:
BESTOYARD Car Antlers Nose Funny Christmas Decorations Kit Vehicles (Cane)
Red Co. Reindeer Antlers Christmas Kit Products
Big Dot of Happiness Hanging Gingerbread Christmas - Outdoor Gingerbread Man Holiday Party Hanging Porch and Tree Yard Decorations - 10 Pieces
Christmas Golf Cart Parade Float Ideas
These are the best Christmas golf cart parade float ideas:
LFVIK Christmas Balloon Decorations&Balloons Arch Garland Kit(Green Red Gold), Santa Claus,MERRY CHRISTMAS Banner,Gold Curtains,Christmas Tree Foil Balloon,For Christmas Party Decorations
BONROPIN Christmas Balloon Garland Arch kit 144 Pieces with Christmas Red White Candy Balloons Gift Box Balloons Red Star Balloons for Christmas Party Decorations
10 Pieces Parade Float Decorations with Foil Fringe Garland Set of 4 and Metallic Twist Garland Set of 6 Shiny Metallic Tassel Banner Ideal for Christmas Parade Float Supplies (Green and Red)
Grinch Golf Cart Decorations
Let’s have a quick look at this appealing grinch-themed decoration I came across:
7.8inch Christmas Plush Toy Green Monster Doll,Suitable for Christmas Decorations/Gifts
Polar Express Golf Cart
- Polar Express train set
- Paint -Scissors
- Tape measure
- Cordless drill
- 1 hole saw
1. Start by cutting the golf cart body out of a sheet of plywood. Make sure to measure and cut the golf cart to the correct dimensions.
2. Next, cut the polar express train set out of wood. Make sure to measure and cut the train set to the correct dimensions.
3. Finally, you need to build the golf cart and train set. Start by constructing the golf cart frame. Make sure to use a straight edge and saw to create the correct dimensions. Next, attach the golf cart frame to the polar express train set using screws and bolts.
4. Construct the frame using a straight edge and saw. Make sure to attach the frame to the polar express train set using screws and bolts.
Santa Sleigh: Christmas Decoration for Golf Cart
To make a Santa Sleigh golf cart, follow these steps:
- Cut a piece of cardboard the size of the golf cart’s windshield.
- Draw a Santa Claus face on the cardboard.
- Cut out the Santa Claus face using a pair of scissors.
- Glue the Santa Claus face to the front of the windshield.
- Cut a red and white striped fabric into four pieces, one each for the legs, the sleigh seat, the roof, and the tail.
- Using a hot glue gun, glue one leg onto the roof and the tail onto the back of the sleigh seat.
- Use hot glue to glue the other leg onto the sleigh seat.
- Hot glue the sleigh seat to the tail.
Gingerbread House Golf Cart
To make a gingerbread house golf cart, start by cutting a large gingerbread house out of a sheet of gingerbread. You’ll need a big enough sheet that will cover the entire golf cart you want to build. To make the roof, cut a circle from the gingerbread, and cut a small hole in the center. Cut some smaller holes around the edges of the roof to create vents. Place the roof on top of the gingerbread house.
You may also like this post on the Top 10 Golf Cart Decoration Ideas for 2022.
How to Decorate a Golf Cart for Christmas Parade
Decorating your golf cart for a parade is no easy feat. Your decorations have to be elaborate and eye-catching to ensure that you stand out among the rest.
Here are a few things to do to decorate your golf cart for a Christmas parade:
- Select your preferred theme, you can choose the Santa Claus look if you want, but you will have to decorate your cart to look like a sleigh with reindeer.
- Fix in choice ornaments like wreaths, garlands, or stuffed dolls.
- Decorate the cart with glow lights depending on the Christmas theme you have selected for your golf cart.
- Put in special decorations that kids would like, such as their favorite cartoon characters.
- Be careful as you decorate and ensure that the decorations don’t leave marks on your golf cart.
What Makes a Good Christmas Golf Cart Parade?
Many people wonder what they can do to ensure their Christmas golf cart parade is good and fun. Here are a few things that must be done to ensure a good Christmas golf cart parade:
- Ensure that your golf cart is in great condition, as you will be riding it for long distances at a slow pace. It wouldn’t be nice for your cart to fail on you
- Ensure that you have a valid state driver’s license
- Make sure that your cart has been licensed and approved to run on the streets
- Ensure that you are respectful to others and that your decorations do not disrespect anyone
- Do not throw any items outside your golf cart, but you can give out gift items to children
- Ensure that you do not carry any weapons
- Ensure that you refrain from drinking alcohol or taking hard drugs
- Ensure that your theme matches the parade theme
- Finally, make sure to bring along the cheerful Christmas spirit
The Best Time of Year to Plan a Christmas Golf Cart Parade
Since the Christmas holidays are celebrated every December, golf cart Christmas parades are held in December too.
A Little History of the Christmas Golf Cart Parade
The first time a golf cart Christmas parade was held, there were only about 20-30 carts present. The event was a great success, and everyone had lots of fun.
Today, the number has increased to an endless procession of different sizes and shapes of carts moving through the neighborhood as Christmas songs are played and the candy is given to children waving to them as they pass.
The parade is a lot more popular today, and the decorations every year are new and amazing and always better than the previous year.
Over the years, golf cart parades have proven to be very interesting. In this article on Christmas Golf Cart Parade Ideas, I gave you recommendations for some of the best decoration ideas for a Christmas golf cart parade.
I hope you found the recommendations in this article on 10 Christmas Golf Cart Parade Ideas helpful.
Have as much fun as you can this Christmas.