I was intrigued when I first came across this tiny golf cart and decided to give it a try.
I couldn’t help but wonder how it handled the greens, fit into tight spots, and navigated those steep hills.
So, in this article, I’m going to share the top 5 smallest golf cart in 2023. Among other things, I will discuss their advantages, dimension, features, and how to choose the perfect Smallest Golf Cart.
What is the Smallest Golf Cart?
Cricket ESV is the smallest golf cart. Measuring 50 inches long, 32 inches wide, and 28 inches tall when folded, it’s a mini electric golf cart designed for efficiency, convenience, and easy storage in tight spaces like sheds, garages, or under decks.
Top 5 Smallest Golf Carts in 2023
Here are our top 5 smallest golf carts in 2023:
1. Cricket ESV
The Cricket ESV is a compact and versatile mini golf cart that provides an efficient and convenient mode of transportation around the golf course. Measuring 50 inches in length and 32 inches in width, this small golf cart can navigate through narrow spaces with ease.
Additionally, it features a foldable design that allows for easy storage and portability.
When folded, the Cricket ESV stands at only 28 inches tall, which makes it easy to fit in small spaces such as a garden shed, garage, or even under a porch or deck.
This makes the Cricket ESV a great choice for golfers short on storage space.
2. Micro Cruzer SD Golf Cart
The Mantis Micro Cruzer SD Golf Cart is another collapsible golf cart that offers all the features of a full-size cart in a compact and comfortable form. It comes with a 48-volt motor, reinforced bars, and a heavy-duty aluminum frame that ensures stability and durability on the golf course.
The Micro Cruzer also features seat belts for added safety during operation. Additionally, the Solar panel on the roof of the Micro Cruzer replenishes the batteries throughout the day, which makes it an environmentally friendly choice.
The Quickie Mini Golf Cart is a high-performance 36v mini golf cart that can accommodate two adults comfortably and is powered by a powerful 2000-watt motor. The cart can be folded to 89.5″ x 37.5″ x 74″, weighing about 500 lbs.
The cart has a hard top roof, which provides protection from the elements, a windshield that can be flipped down, and a rear flip-down seat, which can be used for carrying items or additional passengers.
4. Kangacruz Mini Golf Cart Aspire RS
The Kangacruz Mini Golf Carts’ Aspire RS model is a 36v small electric golf cart with a 2000-watt motor. It can be collapsed to 89.5″ L x 37.5″ W x 47h and weighs about 395 lbs. They feature the highest level of safety and durability and are built with a unique collapsible feature that allows them to fit in the smallest of spaces.
5. Cricket SX3 Mini Golf Cart
Cricket SX3 Mini Golf Carts At 32 inches wide and 58 inches long when fully collapsed for transport, deliver a little more room than the ESV, making it perfect for those who need more seating.
This mini golf cart features a speed limit of 18 mph and two benches that allow you to bring up to four passengers along for the ride. The weight limit for these electric golf carts is 303 lbs so that you can carry people and/or supplies, equipment, tools, etc.
If you’re interested in exploring other golf cart options, you might want to take a look at my article on the Best Electric Golf Cart for Street Use to see how it compares to this pint-sized contender.
Smallest Golf Cart Comparison Table
This is a table comparing our top 5 smallest golf cart:
|Golf Cart Model||Dimensions (inches)||Weight (lbs)||Max Speed (mph)||Price|
|Cricket ESV||50″ x 32″ x 28″||303||8-10||$4,795|
|Micro Cruzer SD||90.9″ x 38″ x 71.5″||795||10-12||$6,995|
|Quickie Mini Golf Cart||89.5″ x 37.5″ x 74″||500||15||$5,000|
|Kangacruz Mini Aspire RS Golf Carts||89.5″ L x 37.5″ W x 47||395||17-19||$3,890|
|Cricket SX3 Mini Golf Carts||58″ x 28″ x 32″||303||18||$5,395|
What Are the Dimensions of The Smallest Golf Cart?
The dimensions of the smallest golf cart, which is the cricket ESV 50l x 32w x 28h.
How Much Does the Smallest Golf Cart Cost?
The smallest golf cart which is the Cricket ESV costs $4,795.
Advantages of Using a Small Golf Cart
These are the advantages of using a small golf cart:
- Maneuverability: Small golf carts are more maneuverable than larger ones, which allows them to navigate tight spaces and crowded areas on the golf course with ease. This feature can be particularly useful for golfers who need to maneuver their carts around trees, bunkers, or other obstacles on the course.
- Easy to Store: Due to their compact size, small golf carts require less storage space than larger models. This can be an advantage for golfers who have limited storage space in their garages or storage facilities.
- Fuel Efficiency: Small golf carts are generally more fuel-efficient than larger models. This can result in significant cost savings over time, especially for golfers who use their carts frequently.
- Lower Maintenance Costs: With fewer parts and less complex systems, small golf carts tend to have lower maintenance costs than larger models. This can be particularly beneficial for golfers who use their carts frequently or for commercial purposes.
- Environmentally Friendly: Small golf carts typically have lower emissions than larger models, which makes them a more environmentally friendly option. This feature can be particularly important for golf courses and other organizations that prioritize sustainability.
- Ease of Transportation: Small golf carts are easy to transport, which can be an advantage for golfers who need to move their carts to and from the golf course regularly. This feature can also make small golf carts a popular choice for golfers who travel frequently and want to bring their own carts with them.
How to Choose the Smallest Golf Cart
Consider these things to choose the smallest golf cart:
- Size and Weight: Look for a small and lightweight cart that can fit comfortably in your storage area and be transported easily. Consider weight capacity as well.
- Power Source: Electric golf carts are typically smaller and lighter than gas-powered models, making them a good choice for those who prioritize portability. However, gas-powered carts may be better for those who need more power or want to travel longer distances.
- Features: Consider what features are important to you, such as folding seats, storage compartments, or built-in coolers. Choose a cart that has features that meet your needs.
- Brand and Reputation: Choose a brand with a good reputation for quality and reliability, and read reviews from other golfers to get a sense of the cart’s performance and durability.
- Price: Consider your budget and find a cart that fits within it while still meeting your needs and preferences
Safety Considerations when Using the Smallest Golf Cart
These are some safety considerations when using the smallest golf carts:
- Weight Capacity: Do not exceed the weight capacity of the cart to avoid instability.
- Stability: Be cautious when driving on rough or hilly terrain to avoid tipping over.
- Visibility: Ensure that the cart is visible to other golfers and vehicles on the course, especially in low-light conditions.
- Brakes: Check the brakes before using the cart, and use them when going downhill or stopping.
- Seat belts: Wear a seat belt if available to protect yourself in the event of an accident.
- Obstacles: Be aware of obstacles on the course, such as trees and bunkers, and give other golfers enough space.
- Speed: Drive at a safe speed that is appropriate for the conditions on the course.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the frequently asked questions about the Smallest Golf Cart:
What is the weight of the Smallest Golf Cart?
The smallest golf cart weighs 303 lbs.
How fast can the Smallest Golf Cart go?
The smallest golf cart can go as fast as 10 to 13 miles per hour.
Where can I purchase the Smallest Golf Cart?
You can purchase the smallest golf cart at any golf cart dealer shop. You can also purchase it via Amazon or eBay, and you can also visit Cricket golf cart’s official website to purchase the smallest golf cart.
The Cricket ESV is the smallest golf cart that is available in the market. This compact and lightweight cart can be an efficient and convenient way to navigate the golf course while carrying your gear.
When choosing the right smallest golf cart for you, it’s important to consider factors such as size, power source, features, brand reputation, and price. Additionally, safety considerations such as weight capacity, stability, visibility, brakes, seat belts, obstacles, and speed should be kept in mind when using the cart.