For the past week, I had a chance to test out some of the CFMOTO utility vehicles. I fell in love with the uniqueness of these vehicles, and knowing the price it sells for, makes me admire them even more.
This article is about CFMOTO Side by Side Reviews. Here we have discussed the UTVs’ features, durability, reliability, price, pros, cons, etc.
Take our in-depth review and buying guide to see how CFMOTO UTV compares to the rest of the competition.
CFMOTO Side by Side Reviews
CFMoto side by side is designed with a V twin-cylinder 4-stroke engine, allowing it to easily get through tough terrains. These UTVs offer 2000 Ibs towing capacity and come with accessories like four-point seat belts, a handbrake, and electric power steering.
CFMOTO Side by Side Reviews: Features
Next on this CFMOTO side by side Reviews, is a list of some unique features of this vehicle:
- V twin cylinder 4 stroke SOHC 4 valve engine.
- CV tech IBC transmission.
- Bed capacity of 1000 lbs.
- Towing capacity of 2000 ibs
- 26 inch of 6 ply tires attached to 24 inch aluminum wheels.
- 4 point buckling seat belt.
- Turning signal.
- Hazards light
- Tail lights.
- Independent front and rear suspension.
- Electric power steering.
Pros & Cons
While writing this CFMOTO Side by Side Reviews article, I found these points to be the pros & cons of the vehicle:
- Offers both slim frames for easy trail accessibility.
- Independent suspension for a smoother ride.
- Innovative wheel design to reduce mud build up.
- Exceptional torque.
- Ergonomic seating.
- Comfy cabin features.
- Offers a 3000 lb winch.
- Very affordable.
- A towing capacity of 2000 lbs.
- The 580cc engine which provides 41 horsepower isn’t very impressive.
CFMOTO Side by Side Parts & Accessories
During our CFMOTO side by side Reviews, we found this list of different parts and accessories:
- CFMOTO Universal storage case.
- Cfmoto universal towing kit.
- Cfmoto winch fairlead.
- Synthetic winch rope.
- Universal audio system.
- Towing wiring kit.
- Center mirror assembly.
- Flex grip.
- CF connect clamp.
- Turning handle gauntlets.
- Front bumper.
- Rear bumper.
- Rear rack extender.
- Front rack extender.
- Soft storage bag.
- Aluminum skid plate
- Cfmoto universal Cargo box.
- Cfmoto universal passenger infill rack.
- Hope skid plate.
Cfmoto Side by Side Problems
Next in this Cfmoto side by side Reviews, I have included some reported problems with this vehicle. They are:
- Unusual acceleration.
- Poor braking performance.
- Noisy engine sounds.
- Insufficient power.
- Overheated engine.
- Loss of power steering.
- Difficulty in starting up the engine.
- Power issues.
CFMoto side by side vs Intimidator UTV
In this section of my CFMOTO side by side Reviews, I will be comparing the CFMOTO and the Intimidator UTV.
- The CFMOTO side by side comes with four point seat belts for added safety while the Intimidator UTV comes with 3.
- The CFMOTO side by side is much more affordable compared to the Intimidator UTV. It is about $3000 less.
- The CFMOTO comes with a horn and handbrake which the Intimidator UTV lacks.
- The Intimidator UTV offers more speed than the CFMOTO side by side.
- The CFMOTO side by side offers 500 more towing capacity than the Intimidator UTV.
- The Intimidator UTV comes with an integrated half door while the CFMOTO comes with a net.
Check out my detailed article on Intimidator UTV reviews.
CFMoto side by side Price
The price of CFmoto side by sides start from $9,999.
These are the pricing of its other models.
- Cf Moto Uforce 600 comes at the price of $9,999
- Cf Moto Uforce comes at a price of $11,399.
- CF Moto Uforce 1000 comes at a price of $12,399.
- CF Moto Uforce 1000XL comes at a price of $14,499.
- Zforce 950 sport comes at a price of $13,999
- Zforce 950 H.O sport comes at a price of $13,999
- Zforce 950 H.O EX comes at a price of $14,999
- Zforce 800 EX comes at the price of $12,199
- Zforce 800 Trail comes at a price of $11,399
- Zforce 500 Trail comes at a price of $9,499.
Who Makes the CFMoto side by side?
The CFMoto side by side is made by the Chinese CF Moto company known for motorcycles and ATVs. The CFMoto USA headquarters were built in 2007 and are located in Plymouth, Minnesota.
CfMoto side by side Dealers
Cf Moto side by side dealers are located across America. To locate a CF Moto side by side dealer, you can simply check out the CF Moto website @Cfmoto.com. You will find an option for locating dealers close to you.
CFMoto side by side Top Speed
The new CFMoto Uforce 600 offers a maximum speed of 60 mph with 41 horsepower.
Is the CFMoto side by side Street Legal?
The CF Moto side by side is not street legal since it was designed as an off road vehicle. However, you can make your CF Moto side by side street legal by following the laid down rules of your state and adding the needed safety accessories.
What Engine Does the CFMoto Side by Side Have?
The CF Moto side by side has a V twin cylinder 4 stroke SOHC 4 valve engine which offers a maximum speed of 60mph and 41HP.
Is the CFMoto side by side 4 Wheel Drive?
Yes. The CF Moto has a 4 wheel drive system. It uses a CV tech IBC transmission which consists of reverse, low and high gear. You can set it to 2 or 4 wheel drive depending on how the terrain may be.
What is the Ground Clearance of CFMOTO Side by Sides?
The CF Moto side by side offers a ground clearance of 10.25 inches for the Uforce series and 12 inches ground clearance for the Zforce series.
When it comes to affordability, the CFMOTO side by side is the best option. It’s not just affordable but offers unique features like a 2000Ibs towing capacity and four point seat belts. This UTV is a great option for both work and play.
I hope you found this article on the CFMOTO side by side reviews helpful.