The choice between the Blue Tee vs Bushnell Golf Rangefinder is a tough one. Bushnell has been in the market for decades, so it has my trust, but does that mean the new kid in town (Blue Tees) could not be better? I don’t think, so.
I have done the research on Blue Tees rangefinder vs Bushnell, so you don’t have to.
This article explains the Blue Tees vs Bushnell Golf Rangefinder Comparison with a table comparison so that it becomes easier for you to decide.
Difference Between Blue Tees vs Bushnell
The main difference between Blue Tees vs Bushnell rangefinder is the price. The Blue Tees series 3 model is $140 cheaper than the Bushnell Tour V5. The Blue Tees rangefinder is also compact at only 4.4 x 1.6 x 2.9 inches.
Reasons to Buy Blue Tees Over Bushnell Golf Rangefinder
The Bushnell tour v5 rangefinder lacks slope technology while the Blue Tees series pro which matches the Bushnell tour V5 has.
To get slope technology on the Bushnell, you would have to upgrade to the Bushnell V5 shift which is much more expensive with a price of $399.9, while the Blue Tees matches its lower version, yet has the slope technology and retails at $199.9.
The Blue Tees rangefinder has a dimension of 4.4 x 1.6 x 2.9 inches which makes it more suitable for your bag or pocket than a Bushnell Tour V5 rangefinder.
Blue Tees vs Bushnell Comparison Chart
This is the most detailed Blue Tees rangefinder vs Bushnell comparison that you can find:
|Features||Blue Tees (Series 3)||Bushnell V5|
|Release Date||January 2020||September 29, 2021|
|Built-In Magnetic Cart Mount||Yes||No|
|Vibration Flag Lock Confirmation||Yes||Yes|
|Visual Flag Lock Confirmation||No||No|
|Visible Slope Switch On/Off Indicator||No||Yes|
|Maximum Range to Highly Reflective Objects||1,300 yards||1,300 yards|
|Maximum Range to Most Large Objects||1000+ yards||1000+|
|Maximum Range to Flags||400+ yards||700+ yards|
|Ranging Accuracy up to 125 yards||+/- 1 yard||+/-1 yard|
|Ranging Accuracy up to 1000 yards||+/- 1 yard||+/-1 yard|
|Red LED Display||No||Yes|
|Fast Focus System||Yes||Yes|
|Extreme Speed Precision 2||No||No|
|Product Dimensions||4.5 x 3.0 x 1.5 inches||112 x 43 x 77 mm|
|Weight (in ounces)||8 ounces||16 ounces|
|Objective Diameter||24 mm||25 mm|
|Extra Long Eye Relief||16 mm||16 mm|
|Exit Pupil||3.5 mm||3.9 mm|
|Field Of View||330 ft. @ 1000 yards||7 degrees|
|Optical Coatings||Fully Multi-Coated||Fully Multi-Coated|
|Included Items||Premium Carrying Case and CR2 Battery||Premium Carrying case, CR2 battery, and blue Tees cleaning cloth|
|Includes carrying case and strap||Yes||Yes|
If you are interested in getting the Best Budget Golf Rangefinder with Slope, check out our article on that.
Blue Tees vs Bushnell Rangefinder: Pros and Cons
To find out the Pros and Cons of each product, first understand both the products in detail:
Blue Tees Series Pro 2 Rangefinder
The blue Tee series pro 2 with great durability and speed. At its affordable price, it is sure to be a rangefinder that surprises its users. This rangefinder has a target lock, slop functionality, and long-range. Blue Tees Pro 2 is very easy to use and is suitable for new golf players.
- The blue tee has a range of 800-yard clarity enabling you to have a clear view of what’s ahead of you.
- An accurate slope technology from 100 to 200 yards.
- It has a vibration lock to let you know when you have locked into your target.
- Highly durable with its water-resistant casing.
- Attached magnetic strip: The blue Tees Pro 2 doesn’t have an inbuilt magnetic strip, however, the attached strip does the job.
- Easy to use functionality.
- An HD display
- The incredible two-tone color layout
- 2 years warranty and a sixty days money-back guarantee.
- Slope technology is available
- It works accurately for up to 800 yards
- It is Water resistant
- It has an adjustable HD display
- It is very affordable.
- It is very portable and can easily fit your pocket
- It has easy-to-grip features: The blue Tee has a roughly firm casing which allows you to have a firm grip even under the rain.
- Comes with a hard cover casing and a blue Tee cleaning cloth.
- Comes in a variety of colors to choose from: it comes in blue, red, grey, and navy blue. You can choose a color to match your cart.
- Accuracy of +/-1 yard.
- There are no in-built magnetic strips.
- You have to make an extra payment to get magnetic strips.
- Lacks visual jolt indication.
Bushnell Tour V5 Rangefinder
The Bushnell Your V5 Rangefinder Is an Advanced Gadget with Great Functionality. It Has a Virtual Jolt Target Indicator and Bite Magnetic Technology that Allows You to Easily Mount It on Your Cart. This Rangefinder Is Sure to Give You Very Accurate Readings. This Rangefinder Is One of The Fastest You Can Get.
- Installed Magnetic for Easy Mounting on Your Golf Cart.
- Visual Target Indicator – a Flashing Red Light Around the Exterior Edge of The Display when The Target Is Locked In.
- Improved Clarity, Color, and Magnification.
- Extra-Long Eye Relief of 16mm
- Battery Life Indicator
- A Maximum Range of 1300
- An Lcd
- Can Easily Be Held in Place.Hardcover Casing
- Tournament Legal
- Accuracy of +/-1 Yard.
- It Has a Multi-Coated Lens
- Provides Fast Target Acquisition
- Has a Range Accuracy of +/- 1 Yard
- Has 6x Magnification
- Easy Target Acquisition
- Has a Visual Joint Indicator
- It Is Very Expensive and So Are Its Upgrades.
- Lacks “play As” Distance for Uphill Shots and Downhill Shots.
Clearing all your doubts about the Blue Tees vs Bushnell rangefinder is the purpose of this article and we hope you got all the information you need. The Bushnell Tour V5 rangefinder is one of the best rangefinders but its major downside is its price. The blue tee pro 2 series, however, comes at a more affordable price and with similar amazing features as the Bushnell Tour V5 rangefinder.