With the cold season of the year right upon us, you will need the best winter golf pants to keep your legs warm out on the golf course while giving you the right freedom to swing with more power. Winter golf pants are water-repellent, wind resistant, and warm; just the right protection from the cold.
I have written this article detailing the best winter golf pants you can choose from this season and get your groove on as you play.
Top 10 Best Winter Golf Pants
The table below showcases the top 10 best winter golf pants for you:
BALEAF Women's Fleece Pants Winter
FASKUNOIE Mens Winter Fleece Pants
PGA TOUR Womens Pull on Winter Golf Pants
Fit Space Climastorm Winter Golf Pants
Under Armour Men’s Coldgear Infrared Showdown Tapered Golf Pants
Adidas Mens Frostguard Insulated Pants
Camel Crown Women’s Warm Soft Shell Pants
Eddie Bauer Men’s Guide Pro Pants
Jessie Kidden Mens Waterproof Pants
BALEAF Men’s Fleece Lined Thermal Warm Pants
You can also check out this article on the Best Golf Cart Covers for Winter.
Best Winter Golf Pants Reviews
Check out my personal reviews on the best winter golf pants:
1. FASKUNOIE Mens Winter Fleece Pants
- Fleece linen: The FASKUNOIE winter pants are designed with a thick sherpa fleece lining which is soft, comfy, and skin friendly, keeping you super warm in the cold.
- Elastic: This pants is very stretchy with a full elastic waistband and outer adjustable drawstring to allow freedom of movement while you play.
- Zipper pockets: The FASKUNOIE pants feature two large side pockets to keep your essentials close to you while you play.
- Super comfy fabric.
- Large side pockets.
- Highly stretchy.
- Fits well.
- Exceptionally warm.
- They seem to run a little small.
2. BALEAF Women’s Fleece Pants for Winter
- Soft fleece interior: The soft fleece lining traps heat to keep you warm during the cold while its polyester exterior wicks sweat away to keep you dry.
- Adjustable ankle drawcord: The adjustable ankle drawcord can be tightened to keep out the cold and add more fitting.
- Invisible side zipper pockets: This pant has two side deep zippered pockets that can easily hold your cell phones.
- Adjustable waistband: The elastic waistband with adjustable drawcord provides better comfort and keeps you snug all through the day.
- Easy fit.
- Super stretchy.
- Traps heats.
- Adjustable ankle drawcord.
- Invisible zipper pockets.
- Very comfy.
- Great value for money.
- Measurements run small.
3. PGA TOUR Women’s Pull-on Winter Golf Pants
- Fabric: The PGA TOUR women’s winter golf pants are designed with viscose, nylon, and elastane material. This material is stretchy allowing for unlimited movement and a greater range of motion during play.
- Tummy control: The PGA women’s winter pants also has a shapewear feature at the Tommy which promotes a comfy feel and smooth silhouette.
- Moisture wicking technology: The PGA women’s winter pants moves precipitation away all through the day while keeping you warm from the cold.
- Sizes: it is available in sizes XS to XXL.
- Keeps you warm.
- Moisture resistant.
- Fits well.
- Available in various sizes and colors.
- They are pricey.
4. Fit Space Climastorm Winter Golf Pants
- Adjustableable waistband:The Fit space pant comes with an adjustable and elastic waistband which helps optimise comfort by allowing its users to easily loosen or tighten the pants to fit.
- Waterproof design:The Fit space left no bricks unturned when it comes to waterproofing as this pants was designed with a waterproof rating of 20,000mm+, meaning the fit space winter golf pants can withstand heavy snow and rain without you getting wet.
- Windproof design: The Fit space golf pants are not just waterproof but also windproof to protect you from the chills of the winter gale-force winds that rampage the golf course.
- 4-way stretch: Fit space winter golf pants are also designed with 4-way stretch materials which provide its users with exceptional freedom to move while rotating their waist.
- Leg opening zippers:The Fit space pants come with a leg opening zipper which allows you to easily take off the pants without having to remove your shoes.
5. Under Armour Men’s Coldgear Infrared Showdown Tapered Golf Pants
- Comfortable: ColdGear tapered pants are water repellant, breathable and warm. In addition, they promote excellent stretchability for enhanced freedom of movement during your swing.
- Under armour storm technology: This is the key feature of the coldgear pant. This Technology sheds moisture from the surface while promoting breathability.
- Moisture-wicking material: The material type of this :pant pushes the sweat from the interior to keep your legs dry and comfortable.
Stretch-engineered waistband: This helps in elevating the range of motion.
- Options: The under armour pants are available in blue,black, and grey colours. They also come in sizes from XS TO 5XL.
- Water-repellent material.
- Retains body heat.
- Exceptional stretchability.
- Moisture wicking.
- Reduced wind resistance compared to its competitors.
6. Adidas Mens Frostguard Insulated Pants
- Frostguard technology:The insulated fabric maintains heat to keep your legs cosy on the links and block out the wind.
- PFC-free water repellant: These pants features a PFC water repellant finish that pushes moisture away from the surface to keep the outer layer dry.
- 4-way stretch fabric: The Adidas insulated pants features a 4-way stretch fabric that boosts the range of motion while walking and swinging
- Extra pockets: These pants come with front and back pockets to store your belongings and hands.
- Color Options: These pants is only available in black color which comes off as a downside.
- Water repellant.
- 4-way stretch fabric.
- Wind resistant.
- Front and back pockets.
7. Camel Crown Women’s Warm Soft Shell Pants
- Comfortability: The camel crown men's shell pants are Stretchy, water-resistant, and quick dry.The also enhance freedom of movement on every step. Overall, they are comfortable.
- Fabric:These pants are designed with polyester and spandex to improve moisture absorption and stretchability. In addition, the fabric is also water-resistant with an elastic waist to keep you dry and maximise freedom of movement
- options:Camel Crown produces these pants for waist fit from small up to 3XL. As far as colours go, they are available in black or grey.
- Moisture absorption.
- Quick dry.
- Enhanced stretchability.
- Sizes tighter than normal
8. Eddie Bauer Men’s Guide Pro Pants
- Quality: The Eddie Bauer Guide Pro pants are known for their premium quality. They offer adequate stretch and flexibility when swinging, plus shed moisture efficiently.
- Flexion Stretch Woven Technology: This feature allows for 2-way stretch and free hip movement.
- FreeShade 50+ Sun Protection: These pants also offer sun protection making them suitable for days after the winter season.
- Storm Repel DWR Finishing: The Storm Repel finish pushes the moisture from the surface of the pants.
- Options: The Eddie Bauer pants come in sizes ranging from small to XXL. They also offer six colours: black, light khaki, storm, dark smoke,camo, and dark sable.
- 2-way stretch material.
- Sun Protective material.
- Polygiene odor control.
- Quality material.
- Quite Expensive.
- XXL is the largest available size.
9. Jessie Kidden Mens Waterproof Pants
- Buttons and zip closure: These pants come with a button and zip closure that has waterproof and moisture-wicking material.
- Wind-resistant fabric:The material applied to these pants are both wind resistant and wear-resistant, keeping you shielded from the cold.
- Easy movement: The stretchy material applied to these pants also encourages exceptional freedom of movement.
- Options: Jessie Kidden crafts pants are available in six colors including all variations of black, grey, and green and a maximum waist size of XXL.
- Moisture wicking material.
- Wind resistant.
- The largest size is XXL.
- Tight fit which restricts movement.
10. BALEAF Men’s Fleece Lined Thermal Warm Pants
- Knit fleece layer: The BALEAF pants have soft knot fleece layer that provides warmth, it is also water resistant and breathable.
- Pockets: This pant features 4 pockets to store your belongings.
- 3D front knee cut: This addition allows for exceptional stretch.
- Breathable fabric: This ensures a drastic reduction in sweating keeping you cool and dry in humid conditions.
- Options:The BALEAF Fleece pants are crafted in black, blue, grey, and green. Available in sizes ranging from small to 3XL.
- 4 pockets.
- Super warm.
- Breathable fabric.
- Relaxed drawstring closure.
- Some courses may prohibit the use of these golf pants.
What to Consider when Buying the Best Golf Pants for Winter?
A few things to consider when buying the best winter golf pants include:
1. Fiber Content of The Pants
Pants made from wool and polyester serve better during the cold season; you should be looking for them.
2. Texture of The Pants
Choose pants that have a smooth surface to allow for an easy on and off.
3. Comfort of the Golf Pants
If you are going out in the cold, you need all the comfort you can get. Choose stretchy, flexible, and elastic pants that allow easy movement.
4. Personal Budget
Winter pants can be both high and low in price. Look out for pants that align with your pocket.
Pros & Cons of the Best Winter Golf Pants
The tables below contain the pros and cons of the best winter golf pants:
- Great value for money.
- Withstand heavy snow and rain.
- Waterproof pockets.
- Allows freedom of movement.
- Increased convenience.
- Suitable for all weather.
- Might not be suitable for very skinny players.
What Do PGA Tour Players Wear in Cold Weather?
PGA tour players wear long-sleeved base layers like poly-pro golf shirts to trap heat, long underwear under long winter golf pants, waterproof jackets or vests, waterproof shoes, and gloves.
How Should I Dress for Golf on A Cold Day?
On a cold day, you should wear a base layer to trap body heat, a vest, long winter golf pants, waterproof shoes, and hand gloves to keep you warm on the field.
What Is the Difference Between Regular Pants and Golf Pants?
The major difference between regular pants and golf pants is the fit. Golf pants are designed with less material and improved athletic fit with enough room to swing the golf club without limitations. Golf pants also have better moisture control than regular pants. Most golf pants are made from polyester, which is very breathable and elastic in nature.
Are you part of a parade? Check out this Christmas Golf Cart Parade Ideas.
To avoid the cold from being a factor in restricting players from the golf course, this article has spelled out the best winter golf pants to keep you warm and dry this season. The main goal is to keep warm, have freedom, and enjoy flexibility which is exactly what each pant recommended above offers.