The Vitacci Rover 200 EFI is an affordable electric golf cart that you’ll be happy with for years to come. At the price of $6650, it’s one of the best values for an electric golf cart on the market today. But with so many other carts out there, let’s check out in detail how does Vitacci Golf Cart Review compares to other electric golf carts. there are some things that you should consider before making a final decision. So we’ve done the research and put together a short review to see how the Rover golf cart reviews stack up. Let’s take a look at what makes the Vitacci Rover so special and whether it lives up to its billing as a great electric golf cart. Check out the Vitacci golf cart review overview below:
Top 11 Features of the Vitacci Golf Cart Review
Let’s discuss in detail all the features in our Vitacci Golf Cart Review. From power to comfortability, this article discusses everything that you should know about the Vitacci Rover Golf Cart in 2022.
- Power: The Vitacci Rover 200 EFI is equipped with a single-cylinder, 4-stroke engine that provides a maximum power output of 9.65 HP at 7500 RPM, which is more than enough to move all of the cargo you’ll be hauling. This is one of the highest horsepower electric golf carts on the market. And with the added boost of the electric motor, you’ll be able to go just about anywhere you want, which is good for those who want to get out and play a round or two. But even though it has a powerful motor, it’s not a heavy-duty model. The 200cc is powered by an electric motor that only weighs 5 lbs.
- Torque: The Vitacci Rover 200 is equipped with a relatively low torque, which isn’t much different from other carts that have similar power. However, the power doesn’t come at the expense of traction. With the added boost from the electric motor, the Vitacci Rover 200 can pull up to 11.4 N.m of torque, which is more than enough to carry all of the cargo you’ll be hauling. In fact, the cart is so light, that it will easily climb up to a 5-degree grade without struggling.
- Performance: The Vitacci Rover 200 EFI has plenty of power and torque for almost any job that you need to do around the house or on the golf course. But what really sets it apart is the way that it performs. According to our Vitacci Golf Cart Review, this is a highly maneuverable vehicle. It handles well, is easy to drive, has great range, and can go about 30 miles on a single charge. When you’re getting out to play, you won’t have to worry about finding a place to recharge. Plus, the Vitacci Rover 200 EFI is equipped with an easy-to-use remote control, which makes for an incredibly convenient vehicle.
- Efficiency: The Vitacci Rover 200 EFI has one of the highest efficiency ratings available on the market today. This means that it will get you where you need to go quickly without wasting gas. And even though this isn’t a heavy-duty model, it still has a good amount of cargo space. In fact, the cart is so spacious, that there are actually cup holders in the seats! And the cargo area can handle up to 500 lbs of cargo.
- Braking: The Vitacci Rover 200 EFI comes with hydraulic disc brakes that are located on the front and rear axles. These brakes work very well, but they also add a bit more weight to the cart. This extra weight can make the cart feel heavier than it is, which makes it more difficult to get up to speed.
- Ride Quality: The Vitacci Rover 200 EFI has a very smooth ride. It has a comfortable suspension system and comes with 4.3-inch airbags that are specifically designed to provide a comfortable ride on bumpy terrain. So if you like a cart that can navigate difficult terrain with ease, then the Vitacci Rover 200 will definitely be a good fit for you.
- Comfort: The Vitacci Rover 200 EFI has plenty of comfort features. For starters, it has a fully adjustable seat and backrest.
- Cargo Area: The Vitacci Rover 200 EFI is designed to carry cargo in the cargo area of the vehicle. The large, 6-way tiered cargo bed provides plenty of space for anything you need to move around the house or golf course. But because this isn’t a heavy duty cart, the cargo area is only about 20 inches deep. This means that you won’t have any problems transporting everything you need.
- Convenience: The Rover golf cart comes equipped with a removable tray table, which makes it easy to eat your lunch while you’re out playing around. The cart is also equipped with an optional backrest that will add even more comfort to your ride. And the Vitacci Rover 200 EFI is equipped with an optional rear-view camera and a built in CB radio. These items are great for those who need a little extra security when they’re out playing around.
- Cost: The Vitacci Rover 200 EFI will cost you $2,799. This price might seem a little high, but keep in mind that it is one of the most powerful golf carts on the market today. And as we mentioned above, it will do everything that you need it to do without breaking the bank.
Vitacci Rover 200 EFI Golf Cart Review by a customer
I have a 2002 Vitacci Rover 200cc golf cart for sale. It is a very reliable product that has been designed for everyday recreational use. The design of the golf cart has been crafted to suit a wide range of customers as they have no need for added features and functions that may be too sophisticated for their needs.
Rover Golf Cart Reviews by Components
Vitacci Golf Cart is very simple to assemble and disassemble without the need for any tools. This makes it easy to transport as well. The golf cart is also very lightweight and compact in size. It weighs only 785 lbs. and is only 52.8 inches high, which makes it easy to carry around from place to place. Below are our detailed rover golf cart reviews, check out the parts diagram, speed and manufacturing details.
Vitacci Rover Golf Cart Reviews With Parts Diagram
Check out the detailed parts diagram of the Rover 200.
Rover 200 Efi Assembly video:
This assembly video will help you check out all the parts of the Rover 200 EFI golf cart.
I hope that I have explained everything you needed to know about buying the cart in my Vitacci Golf Cart Review. If you are not sure whether or not this cart is right for you, then I suggest that you take a closer look at all of the features from our rover golf cart reviews. I believe that the Rover 200 EFI will be a good purchase for you.