Looking to install a new sound system for your golf cart? Or perhaps, upgrading your old one? Let me help you find the best sound system for golf cart.
I’ve researched all the golf cart sound system brands in the market, so you know what you’re buying.
This article is written with detailed information to find the best golf cart sound system, with its features, pros, and cons. You can make a pick and get your cart all set up for more fun rides.
Pyle Marine ATV Powered Speakers
🔊 800 Watt
Kemimoto 28″ Soundbar 2X Tweeter & 4X Subwoofer
🔊 500 Watt
ECOXGEAR SoundExtreme SE26
🔊 500 Watt
Pyle Waterproof Off-Road Speakers
🔊 800 Watt
Bazooka G2 with LED Lights Illumination System
🔊 450 Watt
BOSS Audio Systems BRT26RGB
🔊 500 Watt
🔊 180 Watt
Marine Bluetooth Amplifier Speaker Package…
🔊 180 Watt
NOAM NUTV4 Quad – 4 Channels Marine Bluetooth ATV/Golf Cart/UTV Speakers Stereo System
🔊 100 Watt
Best Sound System for Golf Cart (Top 10)
The list below has detailed information on the features, pros, and cons of the best sound system for golf cart:
1. ECOXGEAR SoundExtreme SE26
- 100% waterproof, shock-resistant, and dust-proof.
- LED light rear-facing bar gives it a unique and stylish look.
- Provides a clear sound and deep bass.
- Allows you to stream songs from your phone up to 100 feet away.
- Fast charges.
- Has a 12v outlet that allows you to connect an accessory speaker.
- Very easy to install & operate.
- 1 year warranty.
- Comes with an ECOTALK feature compatible with Siri and built-in speakerphone.
- You can not turn on the speaker with the remote.
- It’s not easy changing stations on the radio since you can’t tell which station you are on as it lacks visuals.
- It doesn’t have a USB input for music.
- It can be difficult to control when driving.
This is the first on our list of best golf cart sound system. This audio system is a 26 inches long 500 watt Bluetooth speaker that is both waterproof and dustproof. It comes with all mounting-related hardware, fast charges, and a 5.0 Bluetooth system that allows you to stream music from your phone up to 100 feet away.
2. Boss Audio System UTV Soundbar
This audio system comes with four full-range 500 watt speakers and one soft dome tweeter. It is also waterproof and is compatible with smartphones and MP3 players. It is designed with multi-colored led lights and wireless remote control. This sound bar also comes with an in-built amplifier and is very easy to install.
- It is waterproof.
- It has a high performance inbuilt amplifier.
- It automatically connects to the last device.
- It allows you to connect to your smartphones and MP3 player, and use apps like Spotify.
- Its wireless remote control allows you to easily control your sound bar.
- It has multicolored led lights which give you a stylish touch
- It has an RCA pre-amp output that allows you to connect multiple systems for improved sound.
- It has a three years warranty.
- It is corrosion resistant.
- It is easy to install.
- The remote is prone to malfunctioning
- Poor instruction manual
- The sound level and mode don’t save, you have to adjust the settings each time you plug it in
- The remote isn’t waterproof.
3. Bazooka G2 Party Play System
This is one of the best sound system for golf cart. It has 10 marine-grade speakers, 4-way control, and a 450W max amplifier. Its wireless remote control is protected with a rubber boot and allows you to easily control your sound bar. Its unique sync technology allows you to connect two bazooka G2 sound bars to one device at once. The USB port integrated into this audio device allows your phone to charge while you stay connected to your favorite album.
- Allows hands-free calling when paired to a mobile device
- It has a customizable remote control that allows you to easily control your sound system
- It has a sync technology system that allows you to connect more than one system to your phone
- It has led light indicators which work actively at any speed
- It has an integrated USB port that keeps your phone charged while it’s connected
- Its remote control is protected by a rubber boot
- It has a 450W peak sound power
- It has a clear sound
- It is easy to use.
- You will need to support the bolts with a larger washer when mounting it to your cart’s roof and cut the bolt to size after mounting.
- The instruction manual isn’t very helpful.
4. Kemimoto Golf Cart Soundbar
This sound system is waterproof with a 500W power amplifier that gives you loud and clear music. This sound system allows you to stream music directly from your phone and has a wireless remote control that helps you control it. This sound system is very durable as it is designed with black frosted aluminum alloy.
- It is easy to use
- Allows IOS and android systems to easily connect
- It comes with a 3.5 mm aux input that allows you to connect it to other devices like an MP3.
- It produces a clear and loud sound.
- The wireless remote helps you control the sound system with ease.
- It automatically reconnects to the last device.
- It has 4 full range speakers and 2 four inches horn loaded tweeters.
- Allows you to enjoy music at a high speed.
- There have been reports of this sound system malfunctioning after the first few uses.
5. Pyle Marine Bluetooth Sound System
This sound system is designed with heavy duty marine grade waterproof material, a 4.0 Bluetooth system that allows you to connect to your devices and stream music, multiple led lights which give it an attractive feel, and speakers and tweeters that produce very clear sounds.
- It is waterproof and has a unique heavy duty construction
- The wireless remote control helps you easily adjust the lights and volume
- It has an automatic 4.0 Bluetooth connection system
- It has a 2-way inbuilt amplifier that can be powered by a cigarette lighter or hard wired
- It is very durable.
- The cigarette plug sometimes needs you to use tapes to hold it in place.
- There are situations of poor quality control for this product.
6. GoHawk ATN4 Bluetooth Sound System
This is one of the best golf cart sound systems. This device comes with all the required mounting hardware and is very easy to install. It is designed with a 4.0 Bluetooth system that helps you stream music and radio from your phone.
- It has a crystal clear quality sound
- It is waterproof
- It is easy to install
- It is compatible with iPhones, androids, and any other smartphone devices
- It has a long power cord for easy installation
- It supports USB and MicroSD card MP3 files
- It comes with all necessary mounting hardware.
- The volume and channel button are the same, you can end up changing your radio channel in a bid to adjust the volume, and getting the channel can be difficult since you have no way of knowing what channel you were on.
7. Marine Bluetooth Amplified Sound Systems
This sound system is designed with a rustproof aluminum heatsink with white paint finishing. It comes with a waterproof wired remote control and is very easy to install.
- It has great and clear sound
- The wired remote control reduces the chances of it getting lost.
- It is very durable
- It has an easy to install interface.
- It lacks an equalizer
- You may not be able to adjust the amplifier.
8. Pyle 4″ Off-Road Powerspot Marine Sound System
This system is designed with pro audio powerspot speakers, marine grade waterproof construction, universal mount bracket design, wireless Bluetooth music streaming ability, and an amplified speaker system.
- A simple and instant wireless Bluetooth connection
- It is waterproof.
- It has a universal mounting bracket
- It has an impressive bass response
- It is easy to set up.
- It has very little bass.
- You may have to get new brackets like the one it comes with oftentimes doesn’t fit.
How to Choose the Best Sound System for Golf Cart?
To choose the best sound system for golf cart, follow these steps:
1. Check out The Installation Style
An overhead stereo installation style is less complicated and easy, so choose the one that is easy to install.
2. Ensure It Has Quality Speakers and Amplifiers
Sound systems with higher watts have better sound quality. For speakers, ensure they have sealed components and rustproof hardware.
3. Consider the Battery Usage
Get a system that doesn’t drain the battery within a short period. These devices that can last for 20-24 hours on one charge without affecting your cart’s battery capacity are a good choice.
The features of audio system can impact its price. The standard price of a sound system runs from $100-$300 and the higher you go, the higher quality of sound you get.
How to Install a Golf Cart Sound System
If you’re looking to add the best Sound System for Golf Cart, follow these steps:
- Start by finding a suitable location to mount. It should be close to the front of the cart so that the speakers are facing the passengers.
- Once you’ve found a spot, use the included mounting hardware to secure the speakers & amplifier in place.
- Next, connect the amplifier to the speakers using the included cables. Make sure that the amplifier is turned off before making any connections.
- Now it’s time to power up your audio system. Start by turning on the amplifier, then insert a USB drive into the USB port. This will give you access to your music library.
- Finally, adjust the volume levels to get the perfect sound quality for your needs. Remember that you can always turn up the volume if needed, but it’s best to start low and work your way up gradually.
Do I Need an Amplifier for My Golf Cart Sound System?
If you want to have the best sound system for golf cart, you’ll need an amplifier to power the speakers. Golf cart speakers are designed to work with low-power amplifiers, so you don’t need a lot of wattages to get good sound. A small, portable amplifier will do the trick. You can also find amplifiers that mount on the cart, which may be a good option if you plan to use your sound system frequently.
Best Stereo System for Golf Cart
Which Sound System Is Best for Bass in A Golf Cart?
Ampaddy golf Bluetooth sound system is the best sound system for bass in a Golf Cart. It is designed with high-quality sound and loud bass and has a fully waterproof system that connects to all iPhones, Androids, and other smartphone devices.
Getting the best sound system for golf carts can be confusing as there is a wide range of options in the market. This article contains a list of the 10 best golf cart sound systems. I hope it helped provide you with all the information you need to make the right choice.
When choosing best golf cart sound system, ensure you pick a cart with a high watt, easy installation style, and an amplifier.