In order to determine which are the Best Lithium Golf Cart Batteries 48v, I decided to test out some of the most popular brands.
Check out this article to know what are the Best Lithium Golf Cart Batteries 48v along with their features, pros, cons, etc.
Top 10 Best Lithium Golf Cart Batteries 48v
These are the top 10 best Lithium Golf Cart Batteries 48v:
1. CHINS Bluetooth LiFePO4 Battery Smart 48V 100AH Lithium Battery
- Wireless Bluetooth range of 5 to 10 meters allows you to connect to the battery wirelessly using your mobile phone and read the battery capacity, voltage, and current.
- Has a smart, built-in heat regulation function.
- Supports fast charging and solar panel charging.
- Built-in Battery Management System (BMS) protects it from short-circuiting, overcharge, and over-discharge.
The CHINS BLUETOOTH LiFePO4 Battery Smart 48v is designed with an inbuilt management and heat regulation system which prevents it from discharging and overcharging which results in more durability. It is also very easy to install and maintain. BMS and Bluetooth function makes it easy to monitor the temperature and overall health of the battery.
2. ECO-WORTHY 48V 50Ah 2560Wh LiFePO4 Lithium Battery
- It weighs only 40.3 lbs, making it very easy to install.
- High energy density.
- Quick charges from 0% to 80% in 3 to 5 hours.
- Battery management system.
- 3000 charge cycle.
The ECO-WORTHY 48V lithium battery is light and lasts longer than most lead-acid batteries. It has a high energy density and fast charges. Its battery management system also makes it easy to maintain.
3. HiMASSi 48V 100Ah Lifepo4 Battery Pack
- Easy to install.
- High-performance battery management system (BMS)
- 2000+ charging cycle.
- Has a life expectancy of about 10 years.
- Comes with a one-year warranty.
The HiMASSI 48V Lithium phosphate battery works very well across a range of temperatures. It is eco-friendly and features a 10 years expectancy charge and is accompanied by an app that allows you to monitor the state of charge, the voltage, and the amperage making regulation easy.
If you didn’t like any of the Best Lithium Golf Cart Batteries 48v from above, read on to find out the one that is perfect for you.
4. KEPWORTH 48V 40Ah LiFePO4 Battery
- High performance.
- Extremely lightweight ( About 70% lighter than the lead acid counterpart).
- Comes with a lithium-ion battery charger.
- Charges quickly.
- Comes with a built-in Battery Management System.
- Five-year warranty.
The KEPWORTH 48V 40Ah LiFePO4 is a lightweight, high-performing battery that is capable of working for long hours. It is also designed with a battery management system that allows it to stay in optimum operation for a long time. The KEPWORTH also features quick charging which allows you to save time and use it at a go.
If you want to make your battery last longer, read my article on Golf Cart Battery Charging Tips.
5. OCELL 2 Pack 48V 40Ah LiFePO4 Battery
- Waterproof and sturdy tendon housing.
- Self-discharge rate of just 3% in 3 months.
- 4000 charge cycles.
- Battery management system.
- A Grade Cells Automatic production with UL Certificate.
- It is durable and reliable.
- It is safe and certified.
- 15 years factory warranty.
The OCELL 2 Pack 48V 40Ah LiFePO4 battery comes with various unique features like waterproof housing which prevents leaking or corrosion, 4000 charge cycle, low self-discharge, and lightweight. It can also last very long in between charges.
6. FREEDOH 48V 16000mAh Lithium-ion Battery
- BMS protection board.
- Battery power of 1000w.
- Lightweight (not made with heavy metal materials)
- Quick charge.
- Environmentally friendly.
- Easy to install.
The Freedoh 48V lithium battery comes with a battery power of 1000w and a BMS protection board. It also features a quick charge and is very easy to install.
7. DJLBERMPW 48V Lithium Battery
- 100% state of charge.
- 10 years life service.
- Easy to carry and easy to install
- Vibration resistance.
- 100% DOD.
- Can cycle 4000+ times.
- Built-in protection circuit.
- 5 years warranty.
The DJLBERMPW 48V Li-Ion battery features a 4000+ charge cycle, an in-built protection circuit, and a battery management system that helps promote easy maintenance of this battery and prolong its life span.
9. Scremower 48v LiFePo4 Lithium Phosphate Battery
- BMS extra protection.
- Full power availability throughout discharge.
- Eco-friendly function.
- Astronomical boost in run time.
- 10 years service life.
- 5 years warranty.
The SCREMOWER LiFePO4 Lithium phosphate battery is designed with a battery management system for extra protection. It also features an astronomical boost in run time compared to just 50% in lead acid batteries, 10 years life service, and comes with a 5 years warranty.
10. RELiON Insight GC2 30Ah 48 Volt Lithium Iron Phosphate Golf Cart Battery
- Designed with high-quality phosphate material.
- High performance, power, and precision.
- Easy to install at purchase. No modifications are required.
- Scalable. Can provide increased power and energy of up to 300Ah as needed.
The RELiON Insight GC2 30Ah 48 Volt Lithium Iron Phosphate Golf cart battery is easy to install and maintain. It is a high-performing battery that provides about 3000AH. It is also designed with high-quality phosphate material which makes it more durable than most batteries on the market and comes with a manufacturer's warranty.
Golf Cart Lithium Batteries Pros and Cons
Below is a list of some of the pros and cons of Golf Cart Lithium Batteries:
- They weigh far less than lead acid batteries which helps the golf cart go faster.
- It requires little or no maintenance.
- It charges quickly.
- It is eco-friendly.
- Most lithium golf cart batteries are expensive to get when compared to lead acid batteries.
- Upgrading your golf cart from lead acid to a lithium battery is quite expensive.
- Lithium batteries are more prone to burning, short-circuiting, and in extreme cases, exploding when overheating.
- Lithium batteries are prone to reducing their capacity over time.
You may also like this article on What Should My Golf Cart Charger Read when Fully Charged.
Cheapest 48v Lithium Golf Cart Batteries
The ECO-WORTHY 48V 50Ah 2560Wh LiFePO4 Lithium Battery is the Cheapest 48v Lithium Golf Cart Battery in 2022.
How Many Lithium Batteries Do I Need for A 48 v Golf Cart?
For a 48V golf cart, you will need 2 – 48V lithium-ion batteries connected in series.
There are a lot of options for the Best Lithium Golf Cart Batteries 48v for you to choose from.
How Long Does a 48-Volt Lithium Battery Last?
On average, a 48-volt lithium battery will last anywhere between 2 to 3 years. This can also be calculated as 300 to 500 charge cycles. To make full use of the battery, ensure that you only use the specified charger for your chosen brand.
In general, lithium batteries are a clean, eco-friendly, maintainable alternative to use to power your golf cart.
If you are looking to change your battery from lead acid to lithium battery or just want to get a new one, then we hope this article on Best Lithium Golf Cart Batteries 48v has been helpful to you.