As a golf cart owner and enthusiast, I know firsthand the importance of having a reliable and high-performing battery.
We’ll cover everything from the Best 12 Volt Golf Cart Batteries brands and features to consider when making your decision to the most common questions and concerns that arise when it comes to purchasing a new golf cart battery.
This article will review the Best 12 Volt Golf Cart Batteries on the market and provide you with valuable insights and personal experiences.
Best 12 Volt Golf Cart Batteries
These are the Best 12 Volt Golf Cart Batteries:
- High quality grade A cells
- Replaces lead acid batteries
- Long lifespan and high cycle count
- Automotive Grade Lithium Cells
- Long Lifespan, High Cycle Count
- BMS Protection, Safe Usage
- High temperature protection, BMS
- 3x capacity compared to lead-acid
- IP65 waterproof, temperature tolerance
You might also want to check out this article on the Best Lithium Golf Cart Batteries 48v.
1. Trojan 12V 150Ah Golf Cart Battery
This Trojan T-1275 Golf Cart Battery is a great option when thinking about purchasing the best type of golf cart batteries.
It offers a 2-year warranty, making it ideal for long term use. Furthermore, these batteries are each rated at 150Ah, which is pretty good for the long range performance of a golf cart.
- Fairly high battery capacity.
- Great for large golf carts.
- Quite expensive.
- Not always available.
2. Chins 12V 100AH Golf Cart Battery
This golf cart's battery supports over 2000 cycles, which is pretty good and combined with the excellent 10-year warranty and LiFePO4 battery type, you can expect this golf cart's battery to last quite a while. With a 100Ah battery, you can travel long distances with your golf cart and the best part is that a standard 12 volt voltage provides such a high capacity.
- Pretty high capacity rating.
- It has a standard voltage.
- It is great for long term use.
- It is very expensive.
3. WindyNation 12V 100AH Golf Cart Battery
This AGM battery has a 12 volt power output for optimal compatibility. It comes with a 1 year warranty just like most other batteries that are cheap. Despite being a new brand on the market, the WindyNation Golf Cart Battery is often a great mid-range option, still offering decent performance numbers, providing you with great value for your money.
If you are interested in 8v batteries for your cart, check out this post on the Cheapest 8 Volt Golf Cart Batteries.
4. Mighty Max 12V 35AH Golf Cart Battery
This 12 volt golf cart battery uses a gel battery design and requires no maintenance over the long term, making it extremely versatile. Mighty Max Battery also offers a long term one-year warranty which is better than nothing. While it might not have the highest on this list, its given battery capacity of 35 Ah is still quite decent and it is very budget friendly.
- Nice battery capacity.
- It is a zero maintenance gel battery type.
- Golf cart battery with excellent cost performance.
- It doesn't have the highest battery capacity.
5. Universal Power 12V 100Ah Golf Cart Battery
Like most other golf cart batteries on the market, this battery has a standard output voltage of 12 volts. As for the reliability of these golf cart batteries, Universal Power Group offers a reasonable one-year warranty. With AGM batteries just like this one, you don't have to worry about spills. It is a good option for those who want golf cart batteries for long-range use.
- It has a standard battery voltage.
- It comes with a high-capacity battery for the given price.
- It is an AGM battery type and has a leakage-prevention feature.
- There is no information about battery cycle.
6. Miady 12V 36Ah Golf Cart Battery
This golf cart's battery may have a fairly average capacity, but it does offer an excellent charge cycle rating of 2000 cycles, making it suitable for long-term use. This is made possible by the design of the LiFePO4 battery. Despite being a budget golf cart battery, it comes with a 1.5 year warranty. It is a very popular brand and may actually be the best on this list because of its cheap price despite its capacity.
- Its design is an efficient LiFePO4 battery type.
- Fairly high charge cycle rating.
- Affordable golf cart batteries for budget-minded buyers.
- It has a limited battery capacity.
7. Ampere 12V 100Ah Golf Cart Battery
The best part of this battery is that with a reliable capacity of 100Ah, it is also perfect for long-term usage because of its 4000 charge cycles.
Combined with the 10-year warranty, you can expect this golf cart battery to last for quite a while.
- Considerable battery capacity.
- Great for long-term use.
- Excellent 4000 charge cycles.
- It is not budget-friendly.
Check out Golf Cart Battery Charging Tips to learn how to extend your cart’s battery life.
Best Price on 12 Volt Golf Cart Batteries
The price of a new battery depends on where you bought it, how much power the battery has, and what kind of warranty it comes with. The best price of 12 volt golf cart batteries falls between $800 and $1500.
What is the Best Place to Buy 12 Volt Golf Cart Batteries
There are a lot of maintenance stores nationwide where you can get 12 volt golf cart batteries, but the best place to get these batteries is at Amazon. Here, you get the best batteries, and you get to choose depending on the price range, warranty, capacity, and many more.
Best Price on Trojan 12 Volt Golf Cart Batteries
The best price on Trojan 12 volt golf cart batteries is $1,357.46.
What are the Best 12v Golf Cart Batteries?
The best 12 volt golf cart batteries are:
- Mighty Max 12V 35AH Golf Cart Battery.
- Universal Power 12V 100Ah Golf Cart Battery.
- Miady 12V 36Ah Golf Cart Battery.
- Ampere 12V 100Ah Golf Cart Battery.
- Trojan 12V 150Ah Golf Cart Battery.
- Chins 12V 100AH Golf Cart Battery.
- WindyNation 12V 100AH Golf Cart Battery.
How Long Do 12 Volt Golf Cart Batteries Last
Maintaining your 13 volt golf cart battery properly is likely to last between four to six years.
What Is the Strongest 12 v Golf Cart Battery?
The most robust 12 volt golf cart battery on this list would be the Ampere 12V 100Ah Golf Cart Battery. This is because it has 4000 charge cycles making it perfect for long-term usage.
How Many Amps Does a 12 Volt Battery Have?
A 12 volt golf cart battery can produce as much as 50-70 amps.
What Should a 12 Volt Battery Read when Fully Charged?
When fully charged, a healthy golf cart battery should indicate about 50 to 52 volts on the voltmeter.
Need help charging your Battery? Check out Golf Cart Battery Charging Tips.
You must have realized that knowing about the Best 12 Volt Golf Cart Batteries is crucial to making the right decision when purchasing.
The best 12v golf cart batteries have been listed with their features, pros, and cons.